Sunday, November 2, 2014

Hamlet Rap


Ghost why you disruptin'? We didn't do nothin'
My dad just died, slice me up some revenge pie.
You come without a voice, but we ain't got no choice.
We need Hanlet here before you disappear. 
Gertrude is a hoe and everybody knows. 
Her new husband blows, and he ain't your average Joe caus he Rollin' in that dough
You'll never be my father so don't f*ck*n bother. 
You give Denmark a bad name, stop putting us to shame. 
I met up with a ghost in which my fathers soul was host. 
I was warned twice but the truth I had to entice
You ripped my family apart by stoping my fathers heart
So now I'll act insane even if it puts my name to shame. 
I know what I'm doing but you're just misconstruing. 
You think I want the throne, but I'm just in the love zone. 
She thinks my frame of mind is t so aligned, 
That's only cause he's blind to what I've been assigned. 
My parents wanna know the truth so they went back to my youth. 
The paid my two fiends to see what's wrong with my head. 
They think I'm senseless but soon they'll be defenseless.
I know this comes off tough but it's all just really fluff. 
I need more real emotion so his legacy receives notion.
Disgrace has put my thoughts to sleep but I know that talk is cheap
The one thing left to do is prove that he is liable with hard evidence that will be undeniable.

No comments:

Post a Comment