Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hacking my Education

This semester I really want to be more interested in reading novels. When I was younger I would read constantly just to get away from reality but as I got older I never had time to simply sit down and relax and enjoy a book. But with that said, I don't want to read early version novels such as Shakespeare and old English because it's usually hard for me to understand the meaning and therefore pushes me away from reading as a whole. However I am interested in reading MacBeth for reasons that I don't quite know. From what I've heard it's an exciting but I guess I will see. I was really excited to find out that our books for our next literature analysis could be chosen to our Masterpiece because I was able to pick a book that truly interests me and will be easier to read. When it comes to the class a whole however I like the freedom that we have for most options although I still have hesitation on certain assignments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment