Tuesday, August 19, 2014

My Opinion Isn't (A) Right.

     After continuously reading this article over and over again trying to find something that I agree with from it, I have come to a conclusion that this article was simply stupid and personally it was all bull shit. There is no way that people do not have a right to their own opinion. If that's what they think and its what they truly believe in then they have to the right to voice whatever they feel and someone can like it or not but they have the right to their opinion and the right to believe what they do. Its not hard for someone to think that they don't have the right to do something but as we discussed in class during the socratic seminar, that is an ACTION not an OPINION!! We have the right to think and believe whatever we want but once an action is made and something is physically done that is when we are limited to our rights. I totally 100% disagree with this article and I still believe that I am entitled to my own opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment