Sunday, September 14, 2014

Literature Analysis: Why it will be Late...

It's amazing how much people you love so much can get in the middle of you and your school work. As I sit here and try to finish my literature analysis I slowly but surely realize that my efforts in my writing are getting smaller and smaller. Because I took today to spend with family and go to a family BBQ I now have to spend my night writing my literature analysis for the class. But instead of trying to just answer the questions so it is done by tomorrow, I'm going to wait until tomorrow to finish my post. Knowing that my peers may read this and use it as a study tool for future reference I cannot simply write to check the assignment off my to do list and I need to write for a purpose. Therefore, I will be putting my post up for my literature analysis as of tomorrow and although it may be a day late, it is going to be accurate and I would much rather have my grade knocked down then give everyone else who may read my work false information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment