Sunday, September 7, 2014

My University

     While Dr.Preston was in London presenting how the Open Source Learning program really works, my peers and I were left alone to catch up on work and collaborate to help lower the stress levels that we had all felt from the course work that was put on us right away from day one. To be honest today was quite different then what happens when classes have subs. Within out classroom we had the opportunity to chose what we wanted to do for that period. We weren't forced to watch a stupid movie or do a dumb worksheet in order to be productive but we were left to ourselves knowing what had to be do and doing in class or even at home was out own personal decisions. Sadly, I did not take advantage of the class time to do work but I was able to connect more with some of my peers and gain a friendship through the class period. Simply talking about future plans after high school and our passions really let me learn more about peers that I don't converse with on a daily basis. I gained friendships that will soon strengthen and allow me to not only ask a peer for help but a friend who wants to help me succeed just as much as I want them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment